LOVE ME.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy GUPOs OUTING!

HELLO my dear friends!!!! hee... As usual went out with my GUPOS today for our vday celebration.. ( on this very day, how could we be at home crying in our bedsheets?!)... hee.. WELLWELLWELL... i wonder when will the mr right appear in my life... ( shoutout to mr right out there: HEY YOU!!! YES YOU!!!! PLS APPEAR in my life soon will you?!) hee...

Today's gupo gathering includes: gupi,shu,pingu,grave,nupengyou,feifei, karl n me.. Wanted to go pasta de wara** initially, but they do not entertain BIG groups like us.. COUPLEs have priority first... this is so UNFAIR!!!! hee.. well anyway, we went Manhatten in the end. nice place, reminds me of fish n co though.. haha.. We ate and talked... ALOT.. just catching up with each other.. hehe..

speaking of which.. i baked BROWNIES for my love ones yesterday!! ... till like 2am in the morning.. hehe.. it was HARD WORK!! Yawen!! pls take care too, know u are not feeling well this few days..

im actually stil in the POST CNY syndrome.. but prelims are just round the corner.. totally not in the mood for it... Prelims are like 2MTHS way ahead of the actual paper.. TELLMETELME, at a point like this.. will i actually have the mood to mug? haha... Nonetheless i will work hard.. 3 years will just come n go like that.. so i must really treasure my uni loife!! i will jiayou!! pple pls jiayou for me!!!

ok.. on CNY.. it was FUN. i had my share of mahjong sessions( but still not enoughhhhhhh).. lots of red packets n delicious FOOD.

this leads to the nex thing.. it MEANS


MAJOR SLIMMING proj is gOing to take place soon.. just 2KG... 2KG=2000G.. jiayou ! jiayou!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home