LOVE ME.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

taken for granted.

well i know i shouldnt be here.. at least not at this hour and this point of time.. haha..
but well.. lots of things have been running through my mind recently..

taken for granted.. i realised, most of us we tend to take things, take the people around us, even relationship with pple for granted. its just like.. we feel that whatever we need, or want to do, it would always be there for us.. this refers to chances, opportunities and even to people around us.. this is a common perception amonst many pple now..

but don't know why.. it has been rather obvious to me recently.. for example.. friendship.. is it because when we are too close to one person, or too shou2 with each other.. people start to take u for granted.. not explaining, cause they feel u will understand.. or, when they are in a bad mood, they tend to be more harsh towards u and after that, expects u to forgive them cause u know they are not in a good mood. well the list goes on and on and on and ONNNN... this is a ..hm... nasty situation u see.. it's not that people don't know u well enough or anything.. i do understand sometimes people do feel sad or whatever and it causes them to behave in this way... but i still believe there should be some minimal explanation and not juz take it as if nothing have happened... this is basic courtesy and respect towards your friends..

haha.. recently mich told me.. im ALWAYS living in the PAST.. i guess it's REALLY TRUE... i havent really discovered this part of me until recently.. like i have a keen interest in old monuments, articles about the past.. haha...

well.. haven't been too disciplined with my revision.. i must BUCK UP!

stop procrastinating.

and.. i found back my passion for dancing!! LOVE LOVE LOVE DANCING... hiphop,galshh,streetjazz to poppinglock and even jazz.. haha.. im really happy when im dancing.. it brings me lots of satisfaction and joy... and somemore.. its a BRILLIANT way to exercise and lose weight!!!

i must BUCK UP BUCK UP BUCK UP BUCK UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.....

i was talking to hon the other day.. and she told me.. i have the tendency to ask and answer my own questions.. arhaha.. again.. i didnt realised it... gupi always tells me this when we were in sec sch.. haha.. but i totally forgot bout it.. until hon mentioned it again.. i guess i really just need to VOICE OUT my thoughts so that i would be sure of wat im doing ba..haha...

lastly.. as i was packing my room the other day... i saw this pic of us.. all the 2/4s ... at esplanade rooftop.. all of us(well except popo,j n wc) were in the 2/4 HELLO black tee.. i saw the date.. it was back in 2003.. 5 years have passed since then.. so much have happened.. and we have all moved on.. haha.. some in uni, some working , some graduated from poly and some in NS..
despite all of this progress.. im real glad that i still hv my group of friends beside me.. my joy in my life.. hehe.. i love them to BITS!

ok pardon me for my randomness once again!! hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home