LOVE ME.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hair-raising moments

ok.. i've FINALLY come to terms with it..








my dear prince william.. is balding.







he was previously this...







and now.. he's .... THIS





urgh!!! that certainly broke my heart.. to bits n pieces n fragments... OMTTTT!!

well.. i supposed.. he inherited this from his dad uncles charles.. haha...
Well.. ok.. it's more of a SHOCK element than SAD to me.. haha.. afterall he was ONCE my prince charming back in the primary and secondary school days.. hm.. he represent.. a part of my memory.. i still remember during my birthday, in sec 3 i think.. my clique of good friends bought his book for me.. i was OVER THE MOON.. haha...

but well... i MOVED ON after that... hee...

love,

FJJ





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home