LOVE ME.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bus 74.

The route of Bus 74 more or less SUMS up the whole of my education journey.

It stops at the 88 bustop that me and my primary school friends always take bus frm. It's the one nearest to mac. haha. Its a long 7 to 8 mins walk from Mayflower Primary school (the one thats up the hills), walking pass AMK lib, Jack's place, the old indian cinema(now where Kbox), to the KFC, the malay mosque and finally our bustop. HAHA. I remember always raising to the bustop if we see 88 from FAR. THOSE were the days. HAHA!

Then next I went to Ang Mo Kio Secondary School. (well before that I was at Punggol Sec for a week, and i got transferred to AMKSS!) Again. to walk to the 74/88 bustop we have to walk pass this big carpark. Thats where my favourite ban mian store is! For the record, me and my sec friends we eat that like ALMOST everyday! hehe. and the Mac thats DIRECTLY opp amkss, thats like almost a private property of our school. They actually do prepare their food according to our timing and exam schedule!! HAHAHAHA. ok sidetracked. So after school, netball trainings, drama sessions and the numourous help out in school, we will walk to that bustop. hahah.

Lastly is to my uni at SIM. ( to clarify although I go SIM. I'm in the UOL external programme. pursueing UOL degree! hee.) That super long bus ride to school. going there takes 40mins. back is WORSE. depends on the timing, if I take at 6.30, I can only reach my bustop at almost 8. *faints*

well I'm somehow amazed by the fact that my whole education journey is very much sum up in bus 74.

HAHA.


loves,
FJJ

2 Comments:

Blogger Lilin said...

hahahaa.
i take 74 ard 7.20am, reach at 8.40. =_= the time took to go back home is so much better, at 4pm lah, hahaha!

October 23, 2008 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger -hy- said...

WAH. thks ah, i take 1.5hrs no matter what time it is :( haha, yeah, i rmb racing aft those 88s. ah, to be young again.

October 25, 2008 at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home