LOVE ME.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Lu chi LEADS the way!!

Yesyesyes. as HONARY PRESIDENT of the LU-CHI CLUB, I'm extremely proud of myself. well not that I can help it...

I just LOVE to lead the way. HAHHA. Even when I don't know the directions. Picture this: I get lost in toilets in shopping centres. I always do not know which way to turn when I come out. But DON"T CARE. I just LEAD the way. HAHA!

2 incidents to PROVE that my lu-chi isnt THAT BAD after all:

1) We were sending Pingu off 2 weeks ago, then after nua-ing for awhile we decided to leave. Everyone departed in their own ways. Ah neh,npy, qi n me we headed for the bustop while gupi n kangfei went for the train. BUTBUTBUT. gupi n KF they were walking in the opposite direction when the MRT stn is behind them! HAHA. me being a LU-CHI saves the day when I called GUPI to informed her that she's walking in the WRONG direction. APPLAUSE!!

2) I(don't know why, can't think of a logical reason), accompanied gupi to buy her sports shoes at suntec. YES. We got LOST AGAIN. you know at this new fountain in suntec. there were 4 exists that leads to different way and it looks the SAME to gupi n me. So we happily tried all..HAHA.. there was this counter thats next to the fountain and the guy sitting behind it kept looking at us. Knowing OBVIOUSLY that we lost our directions. T.T IN THE END, with my expert navigations we left the building SAFELY in one piece! Picture this: Lu-CHI leading lu-CHI!! Gosh. I was discussing with qi that it has been decided. My other half would have to have great sense of directions! hehe...

Wellwellwell... I just proved that I might not be lu-chi after all right. I discovered another thing in me. Thats (according to hon) my 3 second goldfish memory.
Of late, this symptom has been deteoriating. I was relating incident A to hon. This new eating place that yi recommended that I wanted to bring her there. She told me, I related that to her exactly a week ago and i have TOTALLY no recollection of it. HAHHA.. Also, I was updating ah neh on incident B in my life. To realised, I told her the same thing a couple of days ago. GOSHGOSHGOSH.

- Lu-Chi
- Constantly getting Lost and end up kana cheat my taxi driver coz he bring me huan2 dao3 zui1 zui1 zui1
- always blur-ing / ston-ing
- 3 sec memory

what's next?

updatesupdatesUPDATES!
fri & sat was COOL. 48hrs marathon with FXM & FMM. FRI was bdae party at FGG's place. COOL. Knew a whole bunch of new friends(lovely pple). Played silly games. Drank wierd things. blushed face. cabbed home at 3AM. SAT woke up at 11plus by FMM, met. Reggaed at O with FMM,FXM & yi. COOL. muscle acheeee. then rushed home to bath. met FMM again. to cini. KO NIGHT. COOOOL. KO night cool. locking cool. POPPING COOL.

ended the marathon weekend a tired but happy LU-CHI. :)

REGGAE is my next LOVE. I can't stop thinking about it! Thinking of going for the course. Hee.. and after this weekend. My opinion for POPPING changed. It isn't that bad after all. HAHA. I was telling FMM. After i conquer reggae I could try pop or salsa. Till then. Decide again.



im blessed with lovely friends. They always made my day. :)
HUGs to yi for the pretty CHOCO mirror.
welcome to FXM into the family.
SENDING positive energy to FMM.
as usual, missing my 2/4 peeps. meetups meetups!

love,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home