LOVE ME.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

tick tock tick tock

Its the first thing i think of the moment I open my eyes. It's the last thing that crosses my mind before I sleep. I think about it when I'm walking, eating, stoning and even when I'm in the bathroom. Even as I'm typing the post now, I'm listening to it.

YES. It's my open house item. Come to think of it, It's just open house. Nothing special. But to me, it really means ALOT. My first performance after so longgggg (last time was in J2, 3yrs ago?!) and also, cause this is my Ms LALA. She's definitely one of the instructors I really like and admire so I do not want to disappoint her or myself. I'm like FAR FROM GOOD. I will work hard! I MUST. Also, It's my FIRST TIME performing with my dear seniors. TO others, it must just be A PERFORMANCE. To me, there's lots of significance to it!

I actually like this feeling of practicing hard for something. I havent had this feeling in a while, for DANCE. :)



My dear friends, I know I haven't been updating my blog for the LONGEST TIMEEEE. Haha. I'm sad too! I think I've failed to note down so much interestings things that happened recently.
Well fret not! Recently, my blogger instincts/cravings is back!!

so stay TUNE!!!


Hihi!!

This is a special shoutout to my dear TANG AH MA!! HAHAH... i'm BLOGGING!

To HON: PLEASE pretty pls contact me soon! You have been MIA-ing for a while and I SO DO NOT LIKE IT

To Fairie: I miss you LOTS! I think this is really the longest absence without you. COME find me after your exams!

To 2/4s: We should meet up soon!! and maybe I do not say it often: You guys are the bestest bestest bestest friends that I could have in my life. :) Truly BFF forever.


love,
FJJ

1 Comments:

Blogger -hy- said...

hahaha, this is gd to seeeee. pls update ur blog more often. wheeeee!

October 21, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home