LOVE ME.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

easily tickled.

My dear gret told me that i'm easily tickled, easily entertained. HAHA!


Something new that I discovered about myself!


In fact, I realised this is true too. I get high at simply the smallest thing in life. (high not the "HIGH" high, but the SELF entertaining that high)


But not all things have that effect in me. It must have pre-requisites. Like we must be of same frequency, things that interest me or even in situations that im at ease in. If you someone that i dislike, no matter how FUNNY ur joke is, i simply cant bring myself to LAUGH. haha...


Today's SUNDAY means i'm SUPPOSED to be working. but i took the day off. Had this stupid stomach cramps in my stomach that comes on and off. One minutes i thought im ok already, it comes back. T.T just like hicupps, EQUALLY disguisting.



Went to meet HON and yu yesterday. Night festival again. But preferred fri's atmosphere. grass at SMU ground smells HORRIBLE yesterday. there were B-BOY competition yesterday too.. COOL!! its like WOW WOW WOWWWWW! some were really good, I don't B-girl, but u know they are GOOD! hee. and we were like SO NEAR to the ring, like FIRST CLASS area. HAHA!

One thing i like about this competition was, you feel the atmosphere to compete. But this is not in the battle-and-i-want-to-destroy-you manner. its the friendly, fun atmosphere. More like, bidding against each other's skills. This kind of attitude and mentality is truly admirable.

REMINDS me of the KO night performance i saw a couple of weeks ago. There were no hard feelings, good SPORTSMANSHIP!



This mentality could be use in everyday life too. No matter what you do, it's a friendly competition, all in the quest of improving, all striving for the same purpose. I remembered in my journey of pursueing my studies, there were times where you see the ugly side of people. When you ask the better intelligent ones for help, they REFUSE or RELUCTANT to help out. Cause they were really afraid that you will outwin them. DUHHHH. this is truly selfish. they lack in sportsmanship.




love,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home