LOVE ME.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

STONING is my fav pastime

STONE. STONE STONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you caught me alone by myself, you'll prob see a blank expression.

Work's COOL. totally a new experience for me. GREAT learning exposure. Calling and calling to different countries!!

talk. TALK. talk. confirm. CONFIRM. confirm.

that's mostly what i do, talk to inquire and confirm. Haha.. You do know i LOVE to talk. yes. true. ONLY in PUBLIC or when I want to catch up with my friends. I have so much so much things to update them!!

I was telling kang fei just now.. In fact, when i'm alone, i'm super quiet. I remember highest record, only speaking like less than 15lines in that one day. HAHAHA.

People say, that's mostly the character of an artist. They talk to much in public but behind the cameras they are actually shy and quiet. i STRONGLY believe I'm like that. HAHAHAHA

But this is transition period now. I'm tired EVERYDAY. Hope things will soon be better.

Yes. Malaysia with besties have been confirmed!!! i CANT WAIT FOR THE TRIP HOR. faster comeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!


ok sleeping soon. LOVE LOVE!


love,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home