LOVE ME.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I want to GO OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

As I stare out of the window, I'm wondering to myself. why why WHY WHY WHY??? WHy am I coped up at home. This is sucha good weather, I could be out somewhere. SHOPPING, SUNTANNING. GOSHHHHHHHHHHHH....

Many people told me i'm fairer now, must be the lack of vitamin D.

AND on top of this, my dear hp earphones gave up on me. I know its problematic, always has been. I didn't know its that serious till today. But GOSH i think my new earpiece cost 20bucks?! or more i dunno. Wx got a new pair and she told me the price, but i forgot. HAHA.

I want to work. I need MONEY! there's alot of unlimited wants in my list and to achieve that, i need $$$$$$. Looking for a temp job is the top priority once my exams end. HAHA.

Recently, I've been accepting functions to host. There's the upcoming golf tournament cum charity dinner on 27th and in sept the mid autumn festival dinner co hosting with my dearest mum. MAYBE I should consider going professional! :P

Ok. This is a random post.

I'm just bored. WAY BORED to the core like a hermit crab. I don't know how orchard looks like now. When was the last time i enter town? Probably 4mths ago when i went shopping for chinese new year. GOSHHHH. and the problem is, when my exams truly end next thurs(22nd), I might not have the mood to celebrate already. You know like your hunger, if you don't eat, after a while the urge to eat just goes off. That's how i will feel then, i'll prob be too busy looking for a job too. GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHh. well don't care. I don't want to think about it.


B-O-R-E-D.


loves,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home