LOVE ME.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I can't be a social worker.

Hello my dear friends... I'm finally back blogging.


During my absence here, pretty much incidents took place one after another, back2back.




Firstly, its the cyclone hitting Myanmar. Well to began with, it's properbly one of the poorest country in asia, coupling with its limited resources equals DOOM. You know your people are already suffering and you are down here worrying if your political power wil be shaken if external parties steps in. but HELLO, your people are in danger... If you miss the golden period to save people, which is like the crucial 2 weeks. Thats it.

I'm frustrated you see, many of the above situations can actually be minimised. The damages i mean to the least. But it's always due to man's silly folly actions and stubborness that causes such tragedies.



Second issue, its the scale of 7.9 earthequake in sichuan. One whole freaking school of 900kids were buried alive. Note, its buried ALIVE. Haiz... they are kids you know, they have weak immune system and might not survive the crash. T.T

There were reports that both incidents, the cyclone n earthquake although of natural disasters. Might be indirectly caused by global warming. and may i ask why was there global warming? It's again the silly actions of humans, not conserving of what limited remaining resources we have and constantly inflicting wounds on our mother earth again and again, like rubbing salt to wounds.


you see im frustrated again. Realising that help is needed but could not think of ways to do much. That's why i can't be a social worker. I think more than half of the time, I'll properbly be crying with the family if they cant get the funds or aid which should be rendered to them. HAHA.. If you haven't seen my ku1 gong1, you should ask my close friends. Trust me, you really don't want to see it coming.

Well anyway, mich was quite right. Although my own individual's action may seems small. At least it's the start of something, many small efforts accumulate and combine into one big impact n reaction. Haha.. Maybe conserving natural resources is a good way to start. the 3Rs (sounds familiar yo?!)



REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE.



We must save save save!! Reduce use of plastic bags, stop using disposable items like styrofoam bowls or chopsticks. Hehe.. Doing WHATEVER we can, even if the impact is small. At least we are doing our part. We can have lots of campaigns but if we don't first change our own habits, nothing will change.




Ok .

NEXT!! on a happy note. As most of your may know(if u read my blog LOYALLY HAHA!), I'm in the midst of exams. Stats was BIG SCREWED UP. Econs was ok. Maths was quite ok but could be BETTER. But nvm, all 3 are over. 3down 2 more to go!! Next week there's my favourite socio paper on tues and dreadful IBM on thurs and i'm a FREE BIRD.

Recently, I have a problem. My mind's supposedly, thinking WAY faster than my typing speed! I get frustrated and irritated when i can't project my feelings. You know I think too fast, but i type too slow. So somewhere in between, I'll get stuck and half of the time i don't what i type. WHy?! Cause of my 3sec goldfish memory. I can't remember what I was thinking about moments ago!! Haha...


and so to cheer up myself amidst the disguisting screwed stats paper and exams stress( saysay only,I'm like already having PRE celebration mood. HAHA!), I watched Seducing Mr Perfect. It was one of those eh nonsensical korean movies again. But I did carry off something good from that movie.

And that's this:




Everybody say with me!!!

DANIEL HENNEY. *heart beats faster and faster*

He is cute to the CORE. Cutest guy in my list now. HAHA. If you look like this, contact me! His ang mo is power too. The built too. EVERYTHING.

yeap I'm sleeping soon. Hopefully I'll dream of my Daniel tonight!!Love love to all my dear friends, Can't wait to meet up with everyone.

everyone wants a PIECE OF ME.

loves,

FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home