LOVE ME.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

I must must MUST talk about this shop.

It's like RANKED NO.1 under my FAVOURITE EATING place now.

http://www.foodforthought.com.sg/hello.html

The bond, strong bond, sincerity, friendly smiles were what that melted my heart the moment I entered the place.

This was a place strongly recommended by my ex-collegue. To think, I've actually never noticed the shop. Its directly opposite National Lib, and is quite near to the traffic junction. But again, thats also what i liked about the place. It only draws people that TRULY appreciate food you see. :)

The taste of the shitake mushroom soup was still fresh, in fact, as I'm typing this now, I'm already DROOLING. Wenli had Mama Heng, and GOSH GOSH GOSH. Its HEAVENLY.

We were sitting at the counter where you had the VIP view to their whole cookign process. David(1/5 of the owner) chatting merrily to the customers at the counter while preparing his dishes. His amiable and amicable personality must have been another main attraction to that place for me. That down to earth feel. HAHA. I seldom see this kind of open concept in Spore, considering the fact that our society is slowly moving towards ALIENATION and dehumanisation, Food for thought is definitely the place where I'm still able to feel the STRONG human bonds and in chinese call the "qing qie du" in humans.

That was my first time at FOT. I am DEFINITELY going back for more!! bringing my close ones with me. Hee.. Ok. This is a shoutout here to my dear 2/4 pple:

Please meet me for a meal at Food for thought in the weekend before my birthday!!

hee.. I will be looking forward to it.

I plan to try most of the food on the menus, after all.. everything looks so TASTY! their desserts too.. OHOHOH... I love what they are doing. Contributing back to the society. Everything is listed in their website. Organisations, projects that they embark on to help the community. GOSH GOSH GOSH.

Totally heart the place. :)))))))))))))))))))))))

Drooling away.

loves,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home