LOVE ME.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUPI!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my evil TWINNIE!!

Welcome to the 20 twenty club!!
A gathering/celebration was held yesterday. Gupi wanted zi cha. So that was what we had. 14 of us. qi,gupi,lester,grave,pingu,yw,boon,karl,wuya,shu,mich,lester,npy and me.

We were all in XUE SHENG ZHUANG. HAHAHA.. only gupi in long skirt. She REALLY looked a teacher. YEs. the theme yesterday was BACK TO SCHOOL. Haha.. checkered was a hot favourite. Pingu was the most jing ye person. We should present an award to her!!

After Zi Cha we shopped. Then to Cafe Cartel for cakes aft 9.. HAHA.. Sat till 11plus. We shared lots of stories, reminising about the old days. Suddenly realised, lots of things were going on during secondary days. Too much, that sometimes I dont remember them anymore. But those were happy carefree days. Me and my friends. I would not have exchange it with anything else in the world. haha.. We had a nice talk last night. LOVE IT.

More outings my dear friends!!!

love,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home