LOVE ME.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

FAIRIE

This is a SHOUTOUT to my deearest FAIRIE.

Recieved her sms today. that she's not feeling well.

SOmetimes, I wonder if our hearts are connected. I was thinking about her today too. And coincidently, I have fever + sore throat today.

Yi, our hearts must BE BEATING AS ONE!!

Firstly, I would like to thank her X 10000000000000000000000000000000...
For the pair of slippers(in GREEN my FAV!!) and the HANDMADE box she made for me!!

Especially the box hor, initially i thought the box was purchased. Turned out, she wrapped and designed it all by herself!! Must be lots of hard work and effort. LOVE YOU!!

We used to see each other LOTS LOTS LOTS LOTS. like sometimes 7days in a week?
That's why it's sad now. I don't see her as much. bleh.

Chang gu mi shi!! Pls get well soon!! Me too. We must catch up before school starts. You never left my mind!! love love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home