LOVE ME.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Breathe in..

OK. Im not exactly in the best mood now.

I suddenly realise the importance of my notebook to me.. my organisor.. smth that sets my whole ENTIRE LIFE in the right pace, deadlines and to remember EVERYTHING that my 3second memory cant.

Once I don't use it. This is what that happen.

Well, recently, I started leaving it at home while I go out. Reason being, it's not LIGHT u see. I have a nice organisor but its pretty HEAVY. Of course, with the amount of things i have to take note, it got to be of a GOOD SIZE. At least enough to contain all info.

WELL WELL WELL. I do jot things down in my organisor, but since its at home, I don't refer to it as much as I used to. Hence deadlines, tasks, birthdays etc slipped my mind and i enter into a procrastination state. And I don't like it when things don't go right. Something like messing up every single thing.

BLEH. so now, i have super super alot of tasks to complete within a short time frame. BOO!

Note the word, ORGANISEr. It helps to ORGANISE my life. Note to myself: NEVER NEVER LEAVE HSE WITH IT. ANYMORE.
It stays within 1meter of my vision.

Lots have been happening recently. Just that either im too occupied or lazy to post it.. HAHAH.
First is the MUCH ANTICIPATED DESARU TRIP!! now don't kill me people.. HAHA.. i know that happend like 2 or 3 weeks ago.. now then i say.

I totally enjoyed myself. I must say although I have always been in close contact with my frens, updating each other's lifes and always meeting up. This was a different experience to me! Having a shared precious memory together. Lots of pics were snapped. Most of the pics in mich's cam were all my BEAUTIFUL ANGELIC FACE. HAHAHHA.. I cant wait for our next trip already.!!!
Where?! Australia to visit pingu and grave? or to REDANG!!

My dear ZHANG DA SHEN and Grave leaving soon! Pingu on 5th Jul and grave on 7th Jul.
I truly truly wish them all the best. Hope they will miss me like I miss them dearly. We had a farewell party for them last sat, 28th June. I wanted to make smth special for them. Knowing me, i always LOVE to add a personal touch to things. I've decided on a card video for them!! that video pretty much sums up how I felt. haha.. and the video also preserved the best memory we had together. they can just watch it in Australia too!!

Lastly. WORK. It kind of reminds me of my first job at RE. Not that MA is similr to there in terms of the environment etc. its just that.. I feel for the next 2 mths, I can truly pick up lots of knowledge frm my current workplace. Like my first job in RE. I learned LOTSSSS. Things i believe most pple my age would not have a chance to experience. HAHA.. this job too. Opened my eyes to another world. Being resourceful, not juz on knowledge but in handling situation. No time for u to procrastinate, u muz prioritise n plan time well. Communication skills. HAHA.. I totally love it.

The ONLY bad side is... being PUNCTUAL.. HAHA.. I was the CHI DAO QUEEN. note the word "WAS". But not anymore. I try to be punctual, early or the most a few mins late. Its the company culture and the stupid punch card system. T.T.. anyway, its good training for me la.. HAHAHA... Waking up at 6 to get ready for work is TORMENTING.

Sick. Fever + Sore throat. BLEH.

Missing dance LOTS. Wants to go back.

love,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home