LOVE ME.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HAHA!

I was watching TV when i heard the door bell rang.

Peeping into the hole, I saw this young boy at our door step. I could only see his side profile. I wonder, why is there a young boy outside at such late hours? (it's like 11plus pm btw). So i peeped somemore...

GUESS WHAT?

................................
...............................
..............................
.............................
............................
...........................
..........................
.........................
........................
.......................
......................
.....................
....................
...................
..................
.................
................
...............
..............
.............
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


It was my MUMMMMMMM.

GOSH. I actually mistaken my mum as a YOUNG BOY?!
T.T

As it turned out, she went for a haircut today, so hair was trimmed and styled. and i only saw her side profile , she had diamond stud on her ear. I linked all possible trails to a YOUNG BOY!


boy. GONGXI me.


cheers,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home