LOVE ME.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

:) day

WOOHOO! meaningful saturday spent.

woke up at 12(AS USUAL :P)... dim sumed with mom at somewhere near my pri sch.. going there brought back lots of memories.. its been nearly 7 years since i stepped into that area again.. haha.. memories of me in the blue sailormoon uniform.. dashing to this cafe beside my sch for lunch... it became a hot spot for me n my friends... we were REAL SAD when it closed down... the aunty was so cute... a few mths later.. she send me a photo of us, when we took it in her cafe. hee.. how i used to run all about in that uniform of mine.. i'm real PROUD of that uniform! well ok... digressed... it was a nich lunch.. i haven had a meal with my mom for AGES.. haha...

then it was to KBCC... it was the kids read session... looking at how the volunteer interacted with the kids.. draws me back to 15years ago, when i was still in my kindergarden.. i just cant help but totally got engrossed in the whole story telling session... haha... brings back the child-likeness in me.. not that im SUPER OLD LA... haha.. its just a FORGOTTON feeling.. where the world then was just filled with daily afternoon naps, singing nursery rhymes, arts n crafts and of tom n jerry cartoons.. ok.. DIGRESSED again.. hahahaha.. ok the theme was on mouse.. so we read a bk to the kids about mouse, did arts and craft on that too.. i went around helping the kids... amazingly.. i realised.. given the same materials.. the kids can come out with differnt variations of mouses.. some are thin, some are fat.. ears are higher and even the whiskers.. haha..

that just reminded me of my previous post, where people actually view things differently... different perceptions...

ok.. NEXT... i was really tired after the kids read session... but i cant wait to meet my cousins! ok.. this is a urm... unique relationship.. all the 4 of us.. we are realated to this cousin of mine.. but different side.. i'm from the maternal side of my cousin teng.. while the other 2 are from her paternal side.. childhood frens.. know each other for more than.. 7 years... haha.. WOW... i didnt realise that myself too.. i love the gatherings.. hope for more to come!! steamboat, botak jones or even K-BOXING!

FEASTEd recently.. GOSH... haha.. time to go on diet again! 2 more kg to my desired wt.. hee...

today.. my mom told me.. the coffeeshop oppo my old house is undergOing renovation as of monday.. hence tml is the official last day for their operation.. my heart aches.. haha.. suddenly, its like another of my childhood memory vanishing... not that its not GOOD to undergo training... haha.. but it's juz going to be different aft that.. the next time we see the coffeeshop will be one year later... i used to go there alot when we were still staying in amk 10years ago.. there's this noodle stall that i always frequent.. and i will always have the same thing.. mee kia.. i totlaly LOVE IT... with lots of ketchup... haha.. i still rmb the uncle. i think he's not around like a couple of years ago le.. closed the shop i mean.. oh and the wet market.. how i used to go to the mkt with my mom... n the western stall that we used to have at... and previously, we used to go to the wet mkt to purchase mandarin oranges during cny..even after we have shifted over...

but well.. not too good to dwell on the past.. ok .i don't totally live in the past K.. hee.. i try to preserve whatever memories i have... and at the same time.. is earnestly looking forward to the future... what plans god have for me... hee.. MOVE on...

ok.. enough... dancing tml! with HHN.. hee... in the ohsoeverpopular B's class...

lastly... saw this off my friend's friendster... quote of the night:

LOVE all,TRUST few,sorry to no one.. :)


loves,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home