LOVE ME.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

the little things in life

HELLO my dear friends!

today was a well-spent day.. haha.. was mugging at nat lib with doll,ika and wy from 11 till 7. ( stopped for lunch at 1plus den resumed at 2) Achieved at least three quarter of the things i listed down, which is a big achievement for myself.. haha. cause i know i'm always too AMBITIOUS and listed down more things than what i can actually do. It is a good thing for me in some way, at least i will be able to challenge myself and always go the extra mile to do some more.


Yesterday was the first time that i went home alone after dance class at raffles. It's a totally different feeling for me. Because usually, after our dance classes, i'll head home with my HHN. We'll either be laughing away at one particular dance step or person etc. Yesterday, it was jusst me and myself. I realised i'm so dependent on my group of HHN.

I'm so thankful to them. for the amount of laughter they have provided.. hahah.. the companion during dance classes and all the encouragement.. LOVE THEM LOTS.

speaking of which, i was talking to ah neh online the other day.. and we came across the topic of how little we meet each other, and also the rest too. i see my dance mates like 3 or 4 times a week.. i see them more than my ah neh and my 2/4 clique.. not that i don't love my HHN, just that i miss my 2/4 frens LOTS>........ i miss them like peaNUTS.

It's always times like this where i miss my 2/4 clique the most.. this happened during JC, during promos, prelims and A levels. haha.. the words of encouragement for each other are what that kept me gOing most of the time.

I feel blissful.. to be surrounded by people that matters to me. my HHN, uni mates, my 2/4 clique :)

talking about the small things in life.. I didnt realise that alot of people were aware of my so called HATRED for chilli.. HAHA. I was talking to Uncle robin and a group of friends the other day.. One of them suggested that we have an outing to this ma la huo guo shop at chinatown.. Uncle Robin immediately objected, saying that I cant take chilli. (: (: (:
Last Sat, I met up with rach, doll,sui and claire for dinner. Suggested Thai Express, baby ruled out Thai express cause she knows that i cant take spicy food (: (: (:
( actually i TOTALLY LOVE THAI EXPRESS, but its REAL SWEET of u BABY!) hehe...

all this small things matter, its thoughtful.

Pardon my lousy english and language today. Was totally exhausted from the mugging session today. I just want to write it all out lest i forgot all about it. ( thanks to my 3-second goldfish memory).

P.s I've succeed in shedding some KILOS! reached my targeted wt. will WORK HARD to MAINTAIN it!!!

Need to sleep the bed soon.

ending with my favourite quote at the moment:

"Getting to know yourself, is a constant work in progress.."


loves,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home