LOVE ME.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

MUMMY.

My MUM.
Yes. No doubt, the most IMPORTANT woman in my whole life.

Sometimes, she makes me go CRAZY. She always doesn't mean what she say. Today,
we were at my grandma's place, she say she need to buy fruits for tml and will only take a SHORT WHILE. So i agreed. We end up spending nearly two hours at the NTUC and she bought a WHOLE LOT of other stuff. BAHHHH. and i end up real tired, took a nap and the next thing i know, Its already 8pm.

T.T

But i must say, she's one CAPABLE woman. the breadwinner of the house. She's really important to me. Haha... There are many times that i'm thankful for her being there. How she fetches me to school without fail ever since primary school all the till JC. That was how i was able to wake up later for school, or else, imagine crawling up at 5am and taking the bus at 6am. GOSH.

and how she spends on me. like literally. my piano lessons cost a BOMB, the piano. my tuitions and all the additional classes like Arts class and speech and drama lessons.

Also, how she lead me into doing volunteering work. The joy that you feel when you help others is perhaps the most precious thing that one can feel. I've also learned the art of communication and interaction from her.


Well, no matter how noisy,naggy,grumpy she is....

she's still my

BELOVED MUM. :)

loves,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home