LOVE ME.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Silin or Jacq?

I love it when people call my name.
(well obviously only for the GOOD reasons.)

It makes me feel happy. haha... like when my friends talk to me in msn, they will say something like: "silin, you know .... etc.. ", " what do you think silin?"

I don't know why.. but i LOVE IT! hehe... Or when i see my BIG NAME in blogs,friendsters etc.. haha.. ok.. don't ask me, i really don't know why.

I love my name LOTS. Although there has been plenty of people who pronounced it wrongly. si ling, ceiling blablabla. It's actually pronounced as xi-ling.

Didnt go NLB today, thanks to the bad flu that almost blew my whole nose out and the irritating sore throat. T.T
Homed, missing rotting at home.. haha..
Went to branch at night, next week my mom and gang, they are going HAINAN. HAINAN! It's the eastern Hawaii... GOSH..... Well anyway, they want me to go next week as they are short of helpers(who knows what's going on as there will a couple of new people coming in to help). They asked *** to send me home and he agreed. HOHO... That's REAL SWEET of you.

A few more weeks to exams, hm.. Revision's into full gear, the intensive mugging recently has pulled a toll on my body. That explains the flu and sore throat. T.T Nonetheless, I'm embracing this whole process of studying, mugging , buried by notes, exams and pressure.. Cause i know i'll DEFINITELY miss this LOTS when i start to work.. haha...

ok. Need to go into my lala land soon.

Absence DOES makes the heart grows fonder.
Yes i'm already missing you and you and YOU who's reading my blog now.

loves,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home