LOVE ME.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

of UNLIMITED wants

I have so many, many many MANY things that i wan to do...
But i guess all have to be put on hold till after exams..

just in case i forget about them,
(tendency is real HIGH due to my 3 second goldfish memory)

I shall list it HERE.


To do list and things to BUY:
  1. watch/finish up dramas - ISWAK2!!!, ming zhong zhu ding wo ai ni ( I couldn't resist and ended up rushing through bull fighting a few days ago.. HAHA!)
  2. pack my messy room - my sensitive nose detector tells me that my room is real filthy now..
  3. BOOKS - my nicholas spark series and of course other recommended novels on my bk list, books on styling hair from kino etc
  4. CLOTHES - new stock of clothes, MORE clothes
  5. GREEN wallet! - i haven given up on it.. just that i haven come across any that i really like... well there was this one from GUESS.. its close to what i want and not ex, 60+ BUT.. there's no coin segment to store coins.. T.T
  6. new BAG!! - though i have MANY, to the state that there's almost no room for more.. but HAHHA.. no woman will COMPLAIN that she have too many bags and won't ask for more.. (P.S my mom's in hainan now and i asked her to buy a new bag for me YET AGAIN! haha)
  7. my BALLROOM dance classes - searching HIGH and LOW for rumba or social dance classes
  8. new pair of DANCE shoes - had my eye on nike dunks.. the high back, high collar kind? aiya i dun the actual name for it.. HAHHA.. ( its time to throw my mickey mouse dance shoes away.. its comfy!! but in bad condition T.T)
  9. my mini getaway - was discussing with evil twinnie and ah neh that day.. BATAM!! hope that we'll be able to go.. hehe
  10. places of interest - to revisit the armenian church at armenian street, all the older buildings of spore, the know the spore tours, peranakan museum, malay village etc..
  11. watch PRETTY woman - i CANT believe, i actually haven watch this movie!! julia roberts is ultra cool!!
  12. meet up with dearest 2/4 cliques on my birthday :P - nice nice cosy place.. no more KISSING n embarrass TASKS again PLSSSSSS
  13. spending more more mroe more time with my love ones - 2/4 clique, sibrasathamyi, family, friends.. more meet ups!!
  14. PLENTY of K-BOX aka singing sessions - COME ON!! i have 3000000000 songs on my list that i want to singggggg
  15. MJ sessions!! (hand itchy again :P)

haha.. ok actually there are LOTS more.. but i just don't remember now( see, its thanks to my 3sec goldfish memory aka 3secGFM again... T.T)

As i was saying earlier on, I watched Bull fighting aka dou niu yao bu yao a few days ago.. As usual mike ho is CUTE,SUAVE, "HANDSOME".. But he looks the same in every show.. T.T always the fierce character on the outside but gentle in the inside.. haha..But watched the NGs, he's REAL FUNNY!! The one that surprised me was Hebe, this was her first time as female lead but i think she did a great job.. Her acting looks quite natural to me.. so good job on her part!! I'm totally in love with the song Hebe sang to Mike in the show - ai lai guo!!

Well overall, the plot was predictable, expected, using almost predictable outcomes.. But its always the kind of show that will capture the hearts of all obasans and young innocent gals/woman ( like me.. T.T) hahaha..

My mum will only be back on tues... BOOO!! missing her already.. T.T Revision have been quite stagnent YET AGAIn. well WAS.

but now NO. HAHA.. after listing the to-do list.. I felt more driven to mug!!

ok last point.

This is a shoutout to all of my friends who have actually finished their exams:

Please DO NOT TELL me how you CELEBRATED your after exams or I'm gonna whack ur backsideeeee...

Reason being, my sch among all the unis, will be the last to start and end paper.. and so in order to meet the scenario where i'll be slacking or celebrating TOGETHER with my friends and jealous of them.. DON"T TELL ME.

Exam dates:

  • 8th May, Thurs - Econs 10am to 1pm
  • 9th May, Fri - Stats 1 10am to 12noon
  • 13th May,Tues - Maths 1 10am to 12noon
  • 20th May,tues - Socio 10am to 1pm
  • LASTLY... 22May, Thurs - IBM 10am to 1pm

till then...

loves,

FJJ


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home