LOVE ME.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

You've got a friend in me.

I was talking to my primary sch bestie Tang ah ma just minutes ago. We don't meet up often you know, and most of the time, we hear about each other from the friends around us. But things never get awkward between us. We just talk when we meet, as if we have always been talking. HAHA!

YES im blogging about YOU TANT AH MA!

Happens to some of the other people too.. like lin zhi li, aunty MEL, ah hock too. It just feels good.

Well well, I love my friends. I TREASURE THEM. yes ALL OF THEM.

my dear friends out there,(yes YOU reading my blog now) just to let you know that. I'll always be here for you when you need me!

You've got a FRIEND in me :))))))))))))))))))))))))

1 Comments:

Blogger -hy- said...

my dear, im TANG, not TANT. haahhaha! lets meet up aft my exams k! :D

November 14, 2008 at 4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home