LOVE ME.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Show some courtesy PLEASE.

I was at kovan with my mum today and she went to POSB to get her card changed because something was wrong with her card. Couldn't use it to pay bills through the AXS machine or even to foot the bill when she was having dinner at Far East. She told the lady at the counter, the lady just bent her card here n there n ask her to try it again at the AXS machine.

DOTS. no.1: We don't have any bills to pay, how to try?! no.2: HAVE already told you there's smth wrong why don't change it?! no.3: We are paying right?! Not as if i'm asking for a free replacement card no.4: why do we need to make a special trip down to ANOTHER POSB again and get it fixed?

DOTSSSSS. My mom's a nice soul, she didn't make any noise and left the place. I would have gotton the card changed if I was with her. It was nearly 5 at that time, so the ONLY reason that they refuse my mom was because they are closing soon and didnt want to work past that time. GOSHHHHHHHHHH

Which brings me to the good service, good courtesy thingy. the SMILE campaign. I'm usually a nice girl, I don't quarrel with people or anything. The only thing that triggers that bomb in me is when I'm being treated with lousy service or rude behaviour. BRRRRR. I can never take it.

It's not that I'm treating u like shit, in fact I treat people in the service line with courtesy and respect. Cause I've been through it, I know how it feels. So when I treat them like this, I expect similar return! Bad services could just jolly well upset me the whole day. Especially when u are eating out at some nice restaurant or smth. BLEH.

Ok. updates updates!

Firstly, snap snap! I cut my hair. Went to the salon with the aim of TRIMMING my hair. Ended up cutting away 4INCH of hair. ahaha.. You see, my hair's THINNING. I need to cut it to short for easier maintanence and to allow my hair to GROW BACK.

Week was good. went to Ben's bdae, he was totally wasted! HAHAHAHA. Met my favourites. Yi just finish her paper, was literally FLYING when she saw me. That silly girl's enjoying herself in HONGKONG now. come back in one piece! I saw my favourite teacher MS THIANG too! Boy i really miss her. She was telling us about her backpacking experience in ENgland. GOSH. The walks that she went, places that she visited, meeting new people, CUTE guys. *eyebrows*

I want to go and explore too! I saw ms grave's photos too.. I'll go, I MUST! This plans will began 3years later when I have a job and is FINANCIALLY STABLE. hee...

December's approaching! As usual its packed to the BRIM. I'm loving it!


loves,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home