LOVE ME.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last day of the year

Grabbing.. holding on to last few hours of 2008!

I am determine to spend it happily, with my favourite people...
My dearest friends, friends all my life:)

Lots of things going through my mind now.

Resolutions, my approach to a whole new year, organising different areas of my life, attitude, perspective and the list goes on and onnnnn.....

Done many many wonderful things recently. Twilight, Born into brothel, trip to arab street with childhood friends, unexpected dinner with childhood friends, upcoming joo chiat trip & MOST IMPORTANTLY my dear brother's PROMISE.

Suddenly im back to burying myself in books. READING. Chinese Cinderella at the moment.
(just one minor issue, I got down with some silly food allergy and had bloated eyes like goldfish yesterday. HAHA)

well.....

I'm all smiles.


More updates in next year.

love,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home