LOVE ME.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Why can't we be ourselves like we were yesterday?

I've decided to skip dance for this week. Something MUST BE DONE.

Going dancing has somehow become a chore/burden.

This shouldnt be the way. I need to DO SOMETHING. I'm sad. Dance has always been the centre of my life, a stage where I can express myself through the vibes, the grooves. I totally lose it now. I'm just DOING steps. Read a post by marc on Spore got dance recently. It was mentioned that a choreo withouht feelings,emotions is just steps with NO MEANING. How true it can be. I'm seriously thinking what I can do about it now. Who knows the 'feelings' for dance might just COME BACK one day.

Though i'm sad now, I will look forward to the day where i find joy in dancing ONCE again. :)

ok next. Recently, I just feel like taking a break. Taking a break from being SI LIN. Not that I don't like myself and what I'm doing. I just want to take a back seat, slow down, and appreciate the things around me. Like as much as I love to initiate and plan things, there were times that I would always wish that someone else would take charge of the situaiton. The luxury of just appearing at the gathering without the planning b4hand, the smses and whatsoever. As much as I like to take charge, it would be good if i can be lead on occasionally. HAHA.

Lasty, just want to exclaim LOUDLY. as LOUD as POSSIBLE.....

I LOVE DECEMBER and JANAUARY to BITS AND PIECES!!!

Looking at so many public holidays and missed lectures, this is truly fantastic. I have so much things planned out for me. :)))))))


loves,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home