LOVE ME.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Grandpa's the TRUE HERO.

Today, I made an effort to observe my Grandpa. Was it that I have never look at him so closely or perhaps previously I never bothered to.

I realised my grandpa lao le. aged. I see the messy white hair, the white eyebrows, how thin he has become, how petite n boney he looks like in that white tee. He still have that loud voice though, and that humour who always never fails to bring a smile on my face.

I wish time stops for him.

He's REALLY handsome when he was young. Very man and suave. hahaha

He's able to kill HOUSEFLIES using his hands. GOSH even a young chap like my bro can't even do it. He still is a hero in my heart.

Today while we were all seated at the long dining table in the kitchen. A LARGE crocroach FLEW IN! All of us ladies ran for our lives. Even my uncles. Only my grandpa, he went forward.

KILLED that PEST WITH HIS HANDS. JUST HIS HANDS.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Hero!

I love my grandpa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home