LOVE ME.

Monday, December 8, 2008

How do i live without YOU(it)~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do I live without youuuuu, I want to knowww
How do I live without youuuuuuuu, if you ever knowwww
How do i ever, EVER SURVIVE?!

How do I, oh HOW DO I LIVE?!

Classic question: If you were to be stranded on an island, which 2 things will you take with you?
Ans: HANDPHONE and endless power supply.

URHHHHHH. you guess it. For the past 2 days(fri & sat), I have been hp-less. Which is definitely not a very good feeling. UNCONTABLE. It's like being cut off from the world. A few of my dear friends were searching high n low for me, at the same time, I wasn't ableto connect with the outside world. ( I was at downtown east chalet with my family frm fri till sat, hence had no access to the internet.)

I have to say, it's UNBEARABLE without a hp beside you. Even if it doesn't ring, no messages and there's absolutely no need to use it. It just doesn't feel safe if ur hp is not around you. Thats the feeling I get, its like a part of me was missing.

GOSH. I didn't know I'm so emotionally attached to my hp. What happen to the basic communication through phone and letters?! I NEED TO DO SMTH ABOUT IT.

Well at least after this incident, things got better. The URGE for my hp cravings have died down TREMENDOUSLY after I started using my mama's phone. (BOOOO to my sony ericssion phone. still got 3mths to go b4 I can change in MARCH) My mama's phone is too high tech till I have no idea how to use it. FAINTS.


loves,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home