LOVE ME.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

SO agitated and angry for no apparent reason. HAHA!

I was telling ah neh and hon the past few days, about the frenzy over the exposed photos of ziyi and her fiance vivi ( isn't this such a cute name?!)

Well some of their acts were abit DOTS. But HELLO! it's people's privacy you know. Come to think of it, there's no big deal. I'm sure, going nude on beaches in the western countries is a real common thing.

People just want to take a break and be with their love ones and there you have these people snapping away. DOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Perhaps it was the fact that she's an asian, frm CHINA to be particular. I think there are anti campaigns her now, in her OWN COUNTRY. faints

But again, it's none of my business that all of this took place right? They could have done it more discreetly perhaps in a CLOSED enclosure.

so you see, why should I be so agitated?!


I have no reason to explain this except that it's


PURE RANDOM.


LALALALLALALALALALALA


love,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home