LOVE ME.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Way back into 2004

Date: 23 Jan 2009

It's always times like this that I TRULY miss my days as a student, as a student with UNIFORM. This morning, I was taking a bus to school at 7.30 and I see kids (notice I use the word kids now, it means I have TRULY recognise the fact that I'm 21 like a full fledge adult now), yes I see kids in uniform from Monfort slowly, lazily making their way to school. I saw other kids along the way too, some clad in chinese costumes, cheong sum etc.

This brought me back to my school days. In 2004 I would have been enjoying my graduation year, my last cny celebration in amkss. It was half day, which means celebration ONLY. We would just sit in hall for the performance and all the cny songs singing and later we would receive goodies from our form class teacher. and after that, usually me and friends we'll head for TOWN. Just to hang out then go back home for tuan yuan fan.


AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I miss those days! Those carefree days.


There I was, thinking about all this on the whole journey of bus 74. How unwilling I dragged myself to school for POA. Luckily lecture ended earlier.

But dang, I have EVENING class tomorrow. T.T Who have lecture on a saturday evening, 3.30 to 6.30 like 2 days before CNY?!

BLEHHHHHHHHHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home