LOVE ME.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yu sheng

this was written a while ago, I forgot to publish it. So here you go!!!

It's the time of the year again!



I always look forward to Chinese New Year, (other than the red packets i'll be getting), there's also the YU SHENGGGGGGGGGGG!



I love the taste of it. How unique. The vegetables, the sweet plum sauce, the pok pok, the SASHIMI and all other condiments. When mixed together, it forms a sweet sourish after taste.

Being only interested in the subject itself, I never question how this dish came from and it seems to be unique only to Singaporeans.



so ta-da!



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yusheng



I had two yushengs already... still counting down!



ok im real tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home