LOVE ME.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Everyone just needs to be HEARD.

Scenario 1: TRYING/ATTEMPTING real hard to understand and grasp the gist of a really hard chapter in the managerial econs and here comes someone, walking into your room talking away, illustrating some incident that she came across that really pissed her off. Despite the fact that I wasn't keen on listening(not at all) and she totally missed my annoyed face. (ok. that's my mom.)

Scenario 2: The hardworking granny, cleaning the house. She brings the mop into the room, and started mopping away at somewhere REALLY CLOSE to you while you were mugging. and she starts telling you stories that took place nearly 5 decades ago, remembering every single detail even down to the crack on the wall in her house back in china.

This sparks something in me. Occassionally, you just wish that someone is there to listen to you, even for once. Not doing anything at that moment and just CONCENTRATING on whatever that you will say. and you, willing to contribute, to pour your woes out.

I'm thinking how sad it would be you know. When you have all the unhappy stuff all bottomed up, it just keeps building on, gets fuller by the day. Up to some point, when it's at the brim, you just break down. Like major breakdown and that would be really scary. I guess that also accounts for some of the patients opposite my block. Well what I'm trying to say is, don't ever wait for that day to come! Do something about it. Talk to someone, communication is the basis of any kind of realationship. and once it's all out, it feels REALLY GOOD. Like you a totally new changed person better than before. haha!

I'm really thankful that I have friends who will be there for me. To listen to my grumbles and offer their advice or simple... just being there for me.

Yes. Just being there.

There's no need for comforting words, no need to think of tricks to cheer me up.

Just simply being there to offer a shoulder, a listening ear or even a hug will do.


and that's a big thanks to you MICHELLE TAN, ALL MY LOVELY FRIENDS & of course MY ULTRA COOL MUM.


Updates:

YES. 1 down 3 more to go! Next week is the ultimate killer weeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk. ME and MACRO, 2 combo at ONE GO. Way to go FJJ! The comforting part is, I have endlesss parties packed to the brim till the end of the month to keep me going. Yes. Attending parties even though I'm in the midst of exams. Taking the big risk as it's all 21st birthday parties. It's such an important stage in life, there's no way I'm missing it! Afterall, I'm just risking the dinner hours. Rush there late, eat, talk,mingle then rush home. LOL!

I'm way into some cool retro songs recently. They keep me going!!!
Songs like: Come on Eileen, Sweet Child O Mine, Mysterious Girl, How far is heaven, Suddenly I see, Cool.


Loves,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home