LOVE ME.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Mr J.

Oh my OH MY!!

I was at Jason Mraz's concert last night. It was awesome. BEYOND WORDSSSS.


It's different from the other concerts, live performances that I've seen. You see, his band has been with him for years so there's this rapport and connection between them. They know exactly what Jason is doing and how to go along with him.

His concert is OH-SO-FUN!!
It lasted for nearly 2 hours, there's not a single milisecond that I feel like dozing off. (coz I usually will, even in my favourite Phamtom of the OPERA.) I am so glad that he sang most of my favouritessssss. He engages with the audience, he plans suprises here and there. He could have just STAND THERE and sing you know. But there was this unexpected surprise element in his performance. Like his 3-botak-man trumpet group, one second they were on the stage, the next they are somewhere in the audience! Or Jason's wonderful voice, he can do miracles with ITTTTT. Range from real high to real low tones, and most of all, its all pitch perfect when he sings. Just like what we hear from his recordings, just that it's LIVE. It's not the same you know, hearing it live, experiencing it face-to-FACE.
I like the bahamas-beach-echo-african feeel in the way he and his band sings. HAHA. I have no idea what kind of style is this. Just that it reminds me of the white sand beaches, water thats blue in color, everyone in white with nice and beautiful glass beach houses and I'll be sitting on one of those pool chairs sipping my favourite (Mojito). YUP. That kind of feeling.
It's sincere too. How he sings it truthfully( HAHA. Familiar ar.). And the very reason that I support him, all his songs and acts are base on one influence: LOVE. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
It's seriously not enough. I need MORE OF Mr JASON MRAZ!
sidenote:
I was there with tham and her two friends. Our sector was not as spontaneous, but who cares, we did enjoyed! Especially Tham, she went berserk when Mr J was taking Polaroid pictures. Haha!
Well it started raining cats and dogs after the concert. We were supposed to look for the right bustop to head home, somewhere along the way, we heard people screaming. Being the curious us, we rushed over hoping to get a glimpse of Mr J! and oh my oh my.
HE didn't APPEAR. I'm dots. I haven't been doing this 'star' chasing thing for agesssss. HAHA. I can't believe it, that I was trying to squeeze with a few other young girls trying to catch a glimpse of Mr J.
Nonetheless it was FUN. Left the concert as a really satisfied girl. Hee. I saw my unimate Spencer there too. Haha. Small world.
Lastly,
I'm here to announce: for the next two weeks, Jason Mraz's songs will be on REPLAY on my list.
Changing hp soon. WHEEE! What shall I get?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home