LOVE ME.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stop blasting your music on HANDPHONES.

Ok. It's 2.47am now according to my lappie clock and I can't SLEEP.

Must be the late night sleeping from the last few nights, hence the attempt to get some beauty sleep tonight was unsuccessful.

This puts me in an irritated MOOD hence the best opportunity now to share with my readers this VERY ISSUE that I'm totally irritated with recently.

You see, I'm sensitive to all sounds perhaps due to the fact that I used to learn music hence the sensitivity. I get annoyed by repetitive sounds (water dropping, clipping on pens, hammering etc) and noise pollution (reads: music blasting from handphone).


I'm not one who have temper but these are one of the few things that IRRITATES me.


I treasure personal space, hence it gets on my nerves when people invade that privacy of mine. On normal circumstances, I put up with it. But recently, I see a rising trend of people blasting music from their handphones.


URHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
This is not right. Especially when it's on public transports like buses. I don't understand the rational behind blasting your music like THAT. Perhaps you have a big heart and wish to share your unique taste of music with the rest of the passengers abroad - the problem is, most handphones doesn't come with good speakers. Hence the music that comes out normally transforms into unaudible NOISE. It's bad quality and disrupts my train of thoughts. (you see, I go deep into thinking whenever I'm in the bus).

The same goes for those that plays TECHNO. I can literally faint infront of you. You like it and that's fine with me, but punishing me to listen with you is WRONG of you. and and and. Haven't they heard of this invention called earphones?! Please! Go get earphone and blast it to yourself.

Perhaps, they should have signs in places with public transport to band people from blasting music from their handphones.


ok. Now I feel better.


loves,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home