LOVE ME.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Updates!!

WOOHOO. My mock papers will come to an end today, at 5.15pm.

After this, is another round of bia-ing, full blast-not-knowing-and-nonchalent-to what's-going-on-with-the-world kind of mugging. I kind of like this process, of focusing 200% on my revision, JUST THE REVISION and nothing else. It feels good when I put in lots of effort into what I've decided to do and REAP positive outcomes from it.

Food and retail therapy is working WONDERS on me. Freshly made mango cheesecake at FOOD FOR THOUGH just makes Si Lin a HAPPY GIRL. Buying random stuff on and off. URH! Need to control. I have a weak spot for fancy stickers, files with nice prints, basically all fancy stationaries and BAGS. (for the record, I have 3 filled to the brim big boxes(courtesy of ikea) of BAGSssss)

I WANT TO TRAVEL. Recently this thought just gets louder and louder and LOUDER. I have friends leaving town.. Jon going to the states and my dear best friend michelle aka ah neh is going USA in AUG for a year. I want to explore, i want to visit those lovely ancient historical sitessssss. Which is why, I made a decision.

LALALLAA. If it's SUCCESSFUL, I'll let you guys know!!

ok to all my dearest friends who are having exams or going to:

JIAYOU JIAYOU! Kambatte! ANjaANja FIGHTING!

ok. slipping into lala land.

loves,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home