LOVE ME.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

D-A-N-C-E for joyyyyyyy

I seriously couldn't live without dancing.

I seem to have a connection with it.

My momma and daddy met through dancing! My dad used to be a folk dance instructor and my momma the student.

Then subsequently my mom continued her folk dance lessons when i was older, like primary 3 and that was how I got exposed to all the chacha and rock and roll. HAHA.

I was in chinese dance for a while back in primary school days. Then in JC, unexpectedly, I became the dance president. like WHOA. I could never have imagined that to happen.

But thankful it did. Those 2 years opened many oppurtunies and another world for me. Many of the friends that I have now and the people I met along the way. They truly shaped who I am today.

Speaking of which, recently, I have found the joy for DANCE again. This is something Im truly thankful for again. Praise GOD!

One could never leave without dance. TRUST ME.

My favourits now are: REGGAE,street jazz, ballroom, latin dance.

ok. thats all.


loves,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home