LOVE ME.

Friday, March 13, 2009

The ART of touch screen phones.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I've finally changed my phone to Samsung F480. (after getting stuck to the "smartphone" for gazillion yearsssssssss!) It's a touch screen phone, something that I have been eyeing since the moment it came out. This is definitely IDIOT PROOF. haha

Well, since I've started using the phone (which is from yesterday onwards), I have actually lin3wu4 some life philosophy frm it. My touch screen, it has to be handled with the utmost care, TLC lest i leave scratches or markes and I have to be PATIENT. yes this is the KEYWORD.

I was never a patient girl, when I think of something I would get it done straightaway. There's only THAT few things that can capture my attention for a long span of period. (longer then 5mins is considered record breakingggg.) HAHA. First is my baby- piano, I can sit infront my piano for HOURS. Just to honor my skill or make sure that I perfect that piece. Second, its my CURRENT PHONE. Oh gosh, I realised I became so patient now! Do it gently, with much care less it hangs or smth. HAHAHA.

This is pretty interesting to me.

2nd random thought of the day:

While shoving the coins into my wallet, I accidently saw the year that the coin was made. 1985. WOW. I have seen even coins made earlier than this. The point is, it gets me wondering, how many pair of hands have these coins came through before it reaches me. It could be someone REAL famous like LKY or some pop star or some prison convicts or jailbird etc. Hee. Which is probably why, $$ is considered the most dirties things. Literally DIRTY, you can never imagine the amout of germs that's being passed on to the next person handling the $$.

haha but nonetheless, I think of the stories that came with the coins. The many small nitty gritty things that happened that revolves around the coins.

Perhaps 10years down the road, this coin may eventually come back to me.
'What goes around, comes around." :)



P.s:
WHEEE! I'm going to Singapore ARts Museum(SAM) tomorrow! For the exhibition of the Kangxi emperor, his belongings, scriptures that he wrote personally will all be up for showcase. I NEED to catch it!!

ok. Off to lalaland. Need to MUG.


loves,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home