LOVE ME.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy niu year!!

First of all,

HUAT ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Personally, I don't usually gamble. This goes out to everyone who does! Other than having a big windfall at the table, this wishing also goes to other areas. In work, RELATIONSHIP, personal relationship.... EVERYTHING.

2009 hasn't really seep in only till NOW. To me, a whole new year don't really start till it's chinese new year. Hahaha... So in total, I make two resolutions per year. Once on 1st Jan, and another time nowwww.

There's no clear define goals this year, it's change to a motto, to an approach I want to use to face the new year. It's clear now that I'm 21 this year (well, although now in another 5 more human months), I want to be responsible, to be sensible, to have a fresh start. To excel in whatever that's possible. To build on personal relationships, with friends, with my family, on a more intimate level and not the hi bye kind. I want to treat everyone with sincerity. To be passionate in whatever I'm doing. (well, I'm always PASSIONATE!!)

You get the drift, basically, it boils down to one simple slogan:

A FULFILLING LIFE!!

I'm so full of positive vibes I can't help it. HAHAHAHAH

There are of course sad moments, but I always tell myself, what's more important is that I learn how to rise up after that gloomy period. :))))))

CNY have been a great start! For the past few days till cny eve, I have been doing major cleaning. Never in my life have I been so hardworking. Haha. Even my cool mama is so shocked by the sudden change. Every inch of my room was cleaned, its now so cleannnnnnnnnnnn!!!

I'm ALLERGIC to dust, I love house cleaning. (ironic isn't it?!)

Well I was really afraid that we wouldn't be able to eat as a family. My brother's working till 8pm and my dad last minute need to go back to work. I'm amazed at how things always turn out well in the end. :))))). my bro's back on time, and my dad was back early!!

After our dinner, I went out with my dearest cousin Li teng, yiqi and their cousins! All the tings n qis: Jing ting, shao ting, gen qi, jian qi, hui ting, Irene. Haha. We watched Love matters. At first I didnt carry much anticipation for the movie. Boy I was wrong. It was hilarious and at the same time, it brings out some true blue topics that's close to us. Something that we can FEEL. This is a the work of Jack Neo, his style of making movie. THUMBS UP!!!

ok . It's 5AM and I'm still awake. I need to be out of the house at 9.30 actually. That means less than 4 hours of sleep.

hitting the bed. ( my new floral bedsheet :))))) It's floral floral and more floral baby!)


loves,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home