LOVE ME.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The end or a new beginning???????????????

It is here AGAIN.
All the preparation, all the CLEANING (I cleaned so MUCHHHHH this year!), all the anticipation.. Just for that few days of celebration. Just like how the celebrities feel, behind the spotlight and glamour, when they are all by themself in their little corner, they feel the LONELINESS that no one else can understand. ( I know it's abit dramatic but I know you get the DRIFT).
It's like that for new year. All the clothes buying, the red packets, the endless mj-ing sessions (thats ALL I like about cny.), the cleaning, the preparation. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR. For that 2 days. Now it's so hard to pack my partying mood and go full gear into studying. and on top of this, CNY this year is in JANUARY. (normally its in Feb) So it's like even b4 I FEEL the new year, it's already OVER.
So like what my title suggest. I'm thinking hard what kind of mentality I should use to face this. Otherwise I have a feeling I'll sink into some emoing, sad mellow mood which totally doesnt help when my PRELIMS and EXAMS are on the wayyyyyyyyyyyy.
Ok. I chose A new beginning. (NO PRICE FOR GUESSING THE ANS). Haha I have always been a driven person. I motivate myself to achieve whatever thats coming along the way. I have my aspirations, my dreams to fulfill! Besides, I don't see any damage effects in looking on the bright side. Motto: Always look on the bright side! (as much as possible) I'm READY. so bring on the books n notes!!
(abit high at the moment, must be the calories in the pineapple tarts working its effect)
a side note:
Throughout the new year, other than all the merrying, there's things going on that I just couldn't get over. On new year's eve, went for the movie love matters with teng n cousins. Supper-ed at coffeeshop opposite punggol park, I saw this old grandma selling tissue paper at 3AM. T.T That's saddening. And and and, there's this guy in the states, after killing his wife and 5 children, he commited suicide. 7 KILLED in total. Just because both the man and wife lost their job. HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz. I just want to say, perhaps when we are enjoying ourselves, taking whatever we have for granted. We really should notice what that is going on around us and treasure them. TREASURE.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
HUAT AR!
MAY I win more in mahjong!
May I lose weight successfully!
May I score well in Prelims and exams!
loves,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home