LOVE ME.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Review: Remember me? by Sophie Kinsella

Initial plan was to check out the Popular book store at Hougang Mall to see if my remaining Twilight series is in stores already (SADLY, no.) , I ended up buying this book.

Just looking at the synopsis, it just makes me want to read MORE. (and the other main factor is that popular store is having 20% off on bestsellers!)

I can relate to Lexi when she was the cobra, the director of the flooring department. She made mistakes, alienated her best friends. It somehow got to me that when you are being put into a situation, you somehow transform yourself to fit that role.

Brings me to my JC days, when I was the president of the dance team. I would never dream of myself being in dance, hence definitely not EVEN the president. I've always been in the main committee but never the LEADER of the pack. I was lost for a while, perhaps there was some changes in my character. I was never the kind who's strict with rules, noticing all the nitty gritty details, being affirmative & authorative. It all just happen. Slowly, I see the transform in myself. Certainly, challenges brings out a different part of me that I didn't know exist. Haha


Ok. drifted. What I mentioned was not the main crucial part in the book.

Go read synopsis here: http://www.randomhouse.com/bantamdell/kinsella/books/display.pperl?isbn=9780385338721

I shan't continue. GO read it!!! (strictly NO SPOILER)

loves,
FJJ


loves,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home