LOVE ME.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today is a good start!

Think. Positive message. Think.

I just need to get my ass off the crouch(reads Potato crouch and according to gupi's language: nua and blend in with the sofa). THINGS TO BE DONE! I kept saying that we need to do this do that soon. But I never set a date for it, an actual date, the actual implemantation. Hence, today is a good start! If I want to start my revision I do it rightaway with the planning and make sure I keep to it. If I want meetups, I set a date and arrange straightaway. This should be the way!

hence:

Today is a good start!


Perhaps it only occured to me NOW that I need to get on with my revision. Alot of my friends already have a HEADSTART. Panic mode is on!!

ok. Life have been good. Volunteered for City Alive, it's a post party for Chingay at Padang. Good experience, tons of calories burned from all the standing. Funkamania was fantastic, my IC is CUTE. HAHA.

I was reading the telescope by SCV (yes they do have a monthly magazine and I like to read it!), there was an interview with Nicholas Cage. When asked about how adventurous he is, he wrote:

"I am very interested in ancient history and civilisations. I would like to see some of the world's sacred sites....... I want to go to places where I can feel the energy of the past and imagine how these places were created and what events took place there."

I found answers in his answer. I can truly relate to this. I realised this is the statement, my very intention, the main reason why I fell in love with exploring the ancient civilisations. I feel the energy, it's so great that sometimes I end up in tears. Touched by the wonders.

Haha. ok and to mention I'm finally starting on my ballroom lessons. First baby step to see if I'm truly up to it and if i really like it. Thanks HON for the recommendation!


V.day is JUST round the corner. Who will be my valentine? I wonder.

P.S CNY please don't come to an end! I haven't had enough of yu sheng!!! Eating one more later.


loves,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home