LOVE ME.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Of books, movies and my notes.

It's official. I'm FINALLY done with my Twilight series!!! The book 4 wasnt as good as what I thought it was. Perhaps too much expectation hence the dissapointment. Well I'm glad that I'm over and done with it! Now i can truly dive into my notes.

It's abit late, but HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone! My Vday was very much well spent. Dashed to the airport early in the morning at 7plus to send dearest troll off. He's going to monash in melborne. SAD. Another friend left. Then went home to sleep. like from 11am to 4pm. HAHA!

Met my family friends late in the evening for KTV session @ Thompson. We had the whole place to ourself and a KJ to play our songs with free flow drinks. Only setback was the lousy sound system. T.T Looking at the whole scene last night, I feel really.. hm... blissful,thankful. To have such a wonderful bunch of family friends, real spontaneous people. While some of us were singing, some were happily dancing away. (including me of course. HAHA!) chacha, ballroom,folkdance,mambo, line dance. you name it! And we had a professional photographer in the house to take pictures for us. hee. It was truly a well spent Vday. with my love ones. :)

Well. updates!

You might see more of my rants here as May draws closer. Yes. Exams are ON THE WAY. LIke what ah hoon say: I'm stressed with the fact that I'm NOT stress over the exams. Haha. I have a whole list of movies that I can't wait to catch. SLUMDOG! He's just not that into you!


loves,
FJJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home